Wake Forest University encourages Wake Forest faculty and staff to apply for Fulbright grants.
2017-18 Core Fulbright Scholar Program Competition OPENS February 1, 2016
The Core U.S. Fulbright Scholar Program sends 800+ U.S. faculty and professionals abroad each year. The Catalog of Awards will be available beginning February 1.
To register interest in the program, join the My Fulbright online community for updates and access to helpful resources for applicants.
Fulbright International Education Administrators Program applications DUE February 1, 2016
The Fulbright International Education Administrators Program provides fully funded grants for U.S. higher education administrators to participate in an intensive two-week seminar abroad. Participants learn about other countries’ higher education systems, and they develop new perspectives and insights for improving internationalization opportunities on their campus.
For more information about the Scholar-in-Residence Program, follow this link. The application and guidelines can be found here: http://www.cies.org/programs-us-institutions-scholar-residence/application-institutions
- Faculty and staff may contact the Center for Global Programs and Studies for more information about the Fulbright program.
- Tom Phillips is the campus representative for the student Fulbright program.
- Profiles of Wake Forest faculty and staff who have received Fulbright Scholar and Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence awards is available here.
- Highlights of what Wake Forest faculty and staff have accomplished through Fulbright grants is available here.
- Information for incoming Fulbright scholars and visitors coming to Wake Forest University COMING SOON.