The housing opportunities provided on this page are offered by independent members of both the Wake Forest and greater Winston-Salem community who have contacted us to help them fill housing they own for rent.
- 1500 Square Feet
- Large Deck
- Master Suite has bathroom and walk-in-closet
- All appliances included (dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, washer/dryer)
- Living room wired for surround sound speakers
- 1/4 mile from Reynolda campus (within walking distance)
Rent: $1200.00/month for whole house ($400/month if split 3 ways)
Contact: Len Waldron
Brick house at 261 Crepe Myrtle Circle available in August and close to WFU off of Polo Road. This house is two stories with full basement and has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, dining, living room and sunroom. We furnish washer and dryer, appliances and additional furniture if needed. We will pay utilities and lawn care and the price per month is 1,500.
With 4 students the price is $375.00 per month.
For additional inquires email Teresa Snider @ email@example.com.
Furnished Houses with Individual Rooms for Rent
- Located in Brookwood area about 0.5 miles from WFU
- 20+ rooms open for summer and 2014-2015
- Rent at $300/room plus utilities split among roommates
- Floor plans and pictures available upon request