The following are the start dates for all schools at Wake Forest University:
International Student Orientations are mandatory unless there are extenuating circumstances that prevent you from attending.
FALL 2012 ORIENTATION SCHEDULE
Schools of Business
(Full Time and Exchange Students)
- MS in Accountancy International Student Orientation: May 29, 2012; 11am-12pm
- MA in Management International Student Orientation: July 19, 2012
- MBA International Student Orientation: August 22, 2012
- MBA International Exchange Student Orientation: August 22, 2012
- Classes Begin: Aug. 29
School of Law (LL.M Program)
- International Student Orientation: Aug. 16, 2012; 9am-1pm
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- International Student Orientation: Aug. 24, 2012 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Location: Kirby Hall 103
- Classes Begin: Aug. 29, 2012
- Orientation for All Incoming Freshmen: Aug. 24-28, 2012
- International Student Orientation*: Aug. 23, 2012 (1-8 p.m.)
- Location: ZSR Library from 1pm-3pm
- Location: Dinner at Reynolda Patio/Green Room 6pm-8pm
*If you are an incoming undergraduate international student, you will be checking into your assigned room a day prior to the official opening of the dorms. Special permission to do this has been granted by Residence Life and Housing.
Alternative Orientation Schedule
Alternative Orientation Session: TBA
Please remember that all international students are required to attend at least one orientation session. These sessions are important in that they provide you with detailed information as it pertains to your particular visa category. If you are unable to attend any of the international student orientations listed above, please let the Center for Global Programs and Studies know so that alternative arrangements can be made.