ITEMS REQUIRED FOR CHECK-IN:
- J Visa Stamp
- DS-2019 Form
- I-94 record printed from Customs & Border Protection (CBP) website
- Go to cbp.gov/i94
- Type in your name, biographic information, and passport information and click submit
- A new page with the I-94 number and information will pull up and this can be printed out
- Proof of Health Insurance (plan details must be in English and clearly demonstrate that it meets the established J1 Department of State minimum criteria for health insurance)
- Current U.S. address
- Current U.S. telephone number
- Current email address
If you have dependents, you should plan to bring these same items in for all accompanying dependents.
Health Sciences/Bowman Gray Campus
If you will be researching with a WFU Health Sciences or Bowman Gray Medical Center department, contact Ms. Pamela Redmond (firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-716-1194) to schedule a time to complete the check-in process.
If you will be researching with a WFU Reynolda Campus department, please contact Ms. Vini Sharma (email@example.com or 336-758-4978) to schedule a time to complete the check-in process.