Congratulations on your plans to study or travel
abroad. Are you prepared for the cultural aspects
of the experience? Are you interested in making
the most of your interactions with people in your
new environment? Wake Forest offers a series of
courses and other events intended to help you
develop new skills and insights that will benefit you personally and professionally.
- What is Cross-Cultural Engagement?
- Descriptions of the CCE courses
- Reflections from Wake Forest students who have participated in CCE courses
- About the instructors
- Upcoming info sessions and course sections
- Presentation at the Forum on Education Abroad conference, March 2010 (PDF)
- Presentation at the annual NAFSA conference, June 2010 (PDF)
Questions? Need POI?
Contact Andrew Smith in the Center for Global Programs and Studies; email: . Phone: 336-758-6230.