FOR Faculty/Staff-Led Groups with Faculty/Staff Participants
Wake Forest University requires all faculty or staff-led groups involving faculty/staff participants to complete the forms listed below. This includes programs for group travel, research, campus recreation and international service trips. The requirement includes the College as well as the Schools of Business, Divinity, and Law and the Graduate School (Reynolda Campus ONLY).
All Group leaders must provide all required forms and information to the Center for Global Programs and Studies (GPS) before any funds for international travel will be disbursed by Wake Forest University. If you have any questions, please contact GPS at 336-758-5938.
- Submit the GROUP Travel Information Form for Faculty/Staff Led Groups with Faculty/Staff Participants (PDF).
- Submit the Guidelines for Faculty/Staff Directors (PDF). If there is more than one group leader, both must complete this form.
- Submit the Faculty/Staff Assumption of Risk & Release Form. If you plan to travel with another person (e.g. spouse or child), the form called Assumption of Risk & Release – OTHER Travelers (PDF) must be completed for each additional person.
- Submit to GPS a list of your group participants to GPS. The list must include each participant’s full name (first, middle and last), Wake Forest ID and e-mail address.
- Submit to GPS a copy of your program itinerary with contact information.
- Purchase international travel insurance. Wake Forest faculty and staff may choose either GeoBlue or iNext. Neither policy will cover expenses in the U.S.A. or your home country (for non-U.S. citizens). You may compare the policies by reviewing the GeoBlue Member Guide and the iNext Basic Supplemental Plan. Applications for each policy can be accessed via the following links:– GeoBlue Application Form for Faculty/Staff
– iNext Application
Dependents of faculty and staff who opt for the GeoBlue international health insurance should complete the GeoBlue Application Form for Dependents.
- Ensure each of your participants completes the Faculty/Staff Assumption of Risk & Release Form (group participants do not need to do the Individual Travel form).
Once the complete set of Group Leader forms has been received by GPS, the forms will be filed with Financial & Accounting Services (FAS) who will then be able to process any for reimbursements.
If you have any questions, please contact the GPS at 758-5938 or email email@example.com.