Individual Faculty or Staff Traveler

Do I need to submit the INDIVIDUAL International Travel Forms?

Wake Forest University requires all Reynolda Campus faculty and staff undertaking University-sponsored international travel (as defined in the International Travel Policy) to complete the forms below. If you have a grant that is being handled through the WFU grants office, then you must also complete this process).

  • Individuals must provide all required forms and information to the Center for Global Programs and Studies (GPS) before any funds for international travel will be disbursed by Wake Forest University.  
  • All required forms and information must be submitted at least one (1) month before individual travel begins.



Applications for each policy can be accessed via the following links:

Dependents of faculty and staff who opt for the GeoBlue international health insurance should complete the GeoBlue Application Form for Dependents (PDF).

Once the complete set of forms listed above has been received by GPS, they will be filed with Financial & Accounting Services (FAS) who will then be able to process any reimbursements.


Travel Advisories

WFU prohibits travel to countries where the U.S. Department of State has Travel Advisories of Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) and Level 4 (Do Not Travel) unless prior approval has been obtained from GPS. A current list of travel advisories is available at Faculty, staff and students may submit a request to travel to a country with a designated Level 3 (Reconsider Travel) or Level 4 (Do Not Travel), but should be aware that such requests require additional time for review and that each application is considered on its own merits.

If you have any questions, please contact GPS at 336-758-5938.